This item usually ships in 3-5 business days.
A perfect gift for the golf enthusiast, this gorgeous leather bound photo album of the world's greatest golf courses makes a spectacular coffee table book. Cannon photographs with a true golfer's eye, offering an extraordinary window into some of the world's most celebrated courses with more than 40 in North America, dozens in Asia and the South Pacific, and several in both Africa and the Middle East. Savor a view from the 11th hole of the incomparable and historic St. Andrews's Old Course bathed in golden afternoon light; glimpse giraffes and elephants from any green at Leopard Creek, South Africa; vicariously experience Pirate's Plank, the harrowing 15th hole at Cape Kidnappers, New Zealand, which is set at the very end of the clifftop fairway surrounded by dramatic 500-foot drops to the ocean; and take in the serene sea view from the signature 18th hole of the very private Seminole Golf Course in Florida. "Golf Courses
stunningly captures the singular genius and beauty of golf courses. Photographer David Cannon began his career in sports photography twenty-five years ago and is considered the premier golf photographer in the world.
About the Leather:
- Bound by hand in Green full-grain calfskin Leather.
- 264 pages.
- Personalization is available in gold.
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 6.5".
- Packaged in a lovely gift box, ready for presentation.
Our traditional soft calfskin is considered among the finest full-grain leathers in the world. A book bound in it will be kept a lifetime, growing more beautiful as it is handled in use. All at once sturdy, soft and supple, handling alone will impress upon the owner the inherent value of the product. About Personalization:
- Personalization on this book is gold stamped.
- All personalization is positioned in the lower right-hand corner of the front cover.
- Personalization will be done in Upper and Lower Case type.
- Multiple lines are stamped center aligned in the lower right corner.
- Indicate "and" or "&". Ampersands (&) will be used when not indicated or if space savings requires it.
- Personalized items are not returnable. Please use extra caution when entering your personalization information.