This item takes 2-3 days to personalize before shipping.
You fought through War and Peace, burned through Fahrenheit 451, and sailed through Moby-Dick. All right, you nearly drowned in Moby-Dick, but you made it to shore—and you deserve a drink!
A fun gift for barflies and a terrific treat for book clubs, Tequila Mockingbird is the ultimate cocktail book for the literary obsessed. Featuring 65 delicious drink recipes—paired with wry commentary on history’s most beloved novels—the book also includes bar bites, drinking games, and whimsical illustrations throughout.
Even if you don’t have a B.A. in English, tonight you’re gonna drink like you do. Drinks include:
- The Pitcher of Dorian Grey Goose
- The Last of the Mojitos
- Love in the Time of Kahlúa
- Romeo and Julep
- A Rum of One’s Own
- Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margarita
- Vermouth the Bell Tolls
- and more!
- Bound by hand in full-grain leather
- The ultimate cocktail book for the literary obsessed
- Features 65 drink recipes
- Includes bar bits, drinking games, and whimsical illustrations
- Personalization available up to three initials
- Size: 5.2 x 0.7 x 7.1 inches, 160 pages
Great Gift For...
- Book Lovers
- Bar Buddies
- Book Clubs