This item usually ships in 3-5 business days.
The Parker River "Classic" Knife is a sturdy and reliable linerlock knife designed for everyday use. The classic look of the wood handle is inspired by the knives our grandfathers carried years ago. While classic in its looks, this knife boasts modern features and performance. Made from high quality stainless steel, the partially serrated drop point blade holds a sharp edge while being extremely resistant to corrosion. This is a solid knife designed to last a lifetime. The wood handles offer the perfect space for custom engraving. Add a name or message to the knife, up to 18 characters, and create a unique tool that's also a keepsake. Each engraved knife comes boxed with a traditional "Lucky Penny" and a burlap gift bag.
PLEASE NOTE: the grain pattern on every knife is slightly different. Each knife is unique.
- At 3.75" long while closed, this knife is perfect for everyday carry.
- When open it measures 6.25". The ideal length for most cutting needs.
- The linerlock securely holds the blade open.
- At a weight of 4.5 ounces, this is solid knife designed to handle daily use.
- Beautiful wood handle stained to highlight the natural grain of the wood.
- Equipped with a thumb stud for easy one hand opening.