Important Things To Know...
To Avoid Holiday Disappointment...
The "Order" Date is the date that an order is placed on our website.
The "Shipping" date is the date the order ships from the warehouse.
The "Delivery" date is based on the Shipping Method selected when you check out in the shopping cart.
A "Business Day" is Monday through Friday. The warehouse may be working to pack your order on the weekend, but most shipping carriers do not pick up shipments on Saturday and Sunday.
Each item has it's own individual processing time between the date ordered and the dated shipped. Please pay careful attention to the posted processing time for the item you are ordering.
Processing times may look like this:
"This item usually ships the next business day" - That means the item normally ships the day AFTER you place your order.
"This item ships in 3-4 business days" - That means the item will take 3-4 "Business Days" AFTER you place your order to process through the warehouse before shipping out.
For College Watches:
- Orders for watches must be placed by Sunday, December 5 for delivery in time for Christmas. Historically, the processing time to create this "made-to-order" item increases during the holiday season
For Tervis Tumblers:
- Orders for Tervis items must be placed by Sunday, December 12 for delivery in time for Christmas. Historically, the processing time to create this "made-to-order" item increases during the holiday season
For Most Other Items:
- Shipping Cut-Off Date for Ground Shipping: Wednesday, December 15
- Shipping Cut-Off Date for 3rd Day Air Shipping: Monday, December 20
- Shipping Cut-Off Date for 2nd Day Air Shipping: Tuesday, December 21
Remember... Shipping Delivery Dates cannot be "guaranteed".
Confused? Give us a call at (800) 604-6020.
We want to make sure you get your Holiday Gifts when you need them!