This item takes 2-3 days to personalize before shipping.
An excellent book, rich in information on cigar's brands and history is the perfect gift for any cigar entusiast. This luxurious leather bound edition is handcrafted in French Calfskin and will make a standout contribution to your coffee table or library. Cigar Aficionado magazine, known worldwide for its celebration of the good things in life, revolutionized the art and enjoyment of cigar smoking. Now Cigar Aficionado presents the ultimate resource, an easy-to-use, full-color guide with ratings and tasting notes for more than 200 fine cigars, organized by brand. The book also explores the history and production of cigars, with expert advice on buying, storage, preparation, and smoking etiquette. With a wealth of useful information, this is an essential reference for both connoisseurs and those just beginning to appreciate the pleasures of cigars.
- Bound by hand in Traditional Chestnut Calfskin Leather.
- 208 pages.
- Personalization is available in gold.
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 0.9" x 9.3".
- Packaged in a lovely gift box, ready for presentation.
About the Leather: Our traditional soft calfskin is considered among the finest full-grain leathers in the world. A book bound in it will be kept a lifetime, growing more beautiful as it is handled in use. All at once sturdy, soft and supple, handling alone will impress upon the owner the inherent value of the product.
- Personalization on this book is gold stamped.
- All personalization is positioned in the lower right-hand corner of the front cover.
- Personalization will be done in Upper and Lower Case type.
- Multiple lines are stamped center aligned in the lower right corner.
- Indicate "and" or "&". Ampersands (&) will be used when not indicated or if space savings requires it.
- Personalized items are not returnable. Please use extra caution when entering your personalization information.